Please register by following the links below. Feel like promoting the event to your board or others that might be interested? Check out the flyers below.
1. DFW – Mansfield – April 18th – RoundUp
2. DFW – Dallas – April 19th – RoundUp
3. North TX – Sherman – April 20th – RoundUp
4. Gulf Coast – Aransas Pass – April 25th – RoundUp
5. Central TX – Georgetown – April 27th – RoundUp
6. East TX – Tyler – May 1st – RoundUp
7. Rio Grande Valley – Harlingen – May 11th – RoundUp
8. Houston – North Houston – May 16th – RoundUp
9. Central TX – Temple – May 18th – RoundUp
10. Central TX – New Braunfels – May 19th – RoundUp
11. High Ground – Levelland May 24th – RoundUp
Board members are welcome to attend. Admission is free and lunch will be provided.
11:00 AM – Arrival & Networking Introductions
11:10 AM – Welcome & Panel Discussion Lead by Nicole D’Souza
Economic Development Operations: Who, What When, How, and Why
A panel of your peers will share their tricks of the trade and open a discussion on economic development best practices. From ED operations, to building incentive packages, to presenting projects to your council and board, these economic developers will share what they’ve found works through their experience in the field. Let someone else’s experience be your teacher.
12:10 PM – Intermission & Lunch Provided
12:20 PM – Discussion Lead by Paul Scheuren, Economist, Impact DataSource
Big Data vs. Your Data
Collecting data from prospective and existing businesses can be a challenge. We’ll touch on what pieces of information to collect, how best to actually obtain it from a prospect, what you can do with it, and why it is so vital to retain this data over time.
1:00 PM – Closing Remarks
If you have any questions, contact Nicole D’Souza at [email protected].com, 469.917.8874.