As economic and fiscal impact specialists over the past 20+ years, we at Impact DataSource have helped evaluate and communicate the value of a wide range of projects. From evaluating possible economic development incentive offers, to illustrating the value of state- or federally-funded organizations, to detailing the critical impact of a major employer in a community, the purposes for conducting an economic impact analysis are as varied as the Texas weather in May. Ultimately, it all comes down to knowing the purpose of the study. This series of posts addresses just a handful of our recent projects and discusses our clients’ objectives in engaging Impact DataSource to perform an impact analysis.
- State-level Economic Development Incentive Program – California Competes Tax Credit
- Local ED Incentive Negotiations
- Economic Development Organization (EDO) Performance Report
- A Manufacturer Faced with Possible New Water Restrictions
- Public Four-Year College Impact Analysis
- Publicly Funded Business Incubator