We’re excited to announce two new features added to Impact DashBoard: Sales Tax Rebates and Adjustable Length Analysis. Below you’ll find a breakdown of how to use these features and a video walk-through.
Sales Tax Rebates
Users can now model sales tax rebates on a project’s taxable sales. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Enter taxable sales on a project’s Scenario Info page.
2. Specify the portion of the sales tax you’re considering rebating on the new section of the Public Support page.
3. View the results on the right side of the Public Support page and throughout the reports.
You can adjust the period of time over which an analysis calculates results.
1. Click on the gear icon to go to the Settings page.
2. Scroll to the newly added “Scenario Length” input on the General Assumptions page and enter the desired time period.
3. The entire analysis will now calculate over the specified period of time.
Good news: you can change the analysis length at any time.
Check out the video below to see a walk-through of the new features!
For more assistance with the new features, please contact us!