Texas Economic Developers –
Join us in San Antonio before the TEDC Annual Conference for a free Impact DashBoard training workshop. During this workshop, attendees will receive an in depth training using the Impact DashBoard cost-benefit software.
Economic developers will work through detailed impact scenarios that require the user to:
- Customize cost/benefit analysis with special revenues/costs
- Modify scenario assumptions
- Model common Texas incentive packages
- Conduct scenario analysis to determine a project’s key assumptions
- Prepare for stakeholder questions/push back
- Use the descriptions to bring your report to life
- Keep your account organized
When: Wednesday, October 9th, 9am-12pm
Where: The Villa Room at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
What to Bring: A laptop to follow along in Impact DashBoard
Attendees are encouraged to submit topics/questions that they’d like addressed during the workshop.
Do attendees have to be current Impact DataSource clients?
No – all economic developers interested in learning more about impact analysis are welcome!