Analyze a Property Tax Incentive
Impact DashBoard allows you to model a property tax incentive in the context of the impact of a project. Here are the basic steps required to model a property tax incentive.
- Enter Project-specific information into the Scenario Info page to generate a basic impact report xlinkx.
- Click on the Public Support page within the Scenario Workspace.
- Click on the tab corresponding to the Taxing District that will provide the property tax incentive. For example, click on the City tab to model a property tax incentive from the City.
- Scroll down to the section called Property Tax Abatement.
- Choose the property tax incentive terminology that is appropriate for your situation
- Specify the property tax incentive schedule for each type of property and over the time period.
- The value of the property tax incentive will be calculated on the right and throughout the Reports.
Read more about property tax incentives on the Public Support page.