Analyze an ED Incentive (Non-Tax Incentive)
Impact DashBoard allows you to model an ED incentive in the context of the impact of a project. Here are the basic steps required to model an ED incentive.
- Enter Project-specific information into the Scenario Info page to generate a basic impact report xlinkx.
- Click on the Public Support page within the Scenario Workspace.
- Click on the tab corresponding to the Taxing District that will provide the ED incentive. For example, click on the City tab to model an ED incentive from the City.
- Scroll down to the section called Non-Tax Incentive.
- Specify the ED incentive by choosing the incentive approach and entering values.
- The modeled ED incentive results will be shown on the right and throughout the Reports.
Note: Grants, paid-for infrastructure improvements, free/discounted land can all be modeled as a non-tax incentive. Property, sales, or hotel tax incentives should be modeled in the appropriate Public Support section.
Learn more about interpreting the incentive ROI analysis and other incentives: